If you are calorie conscious go for the doughnut in top three for lowest caloric content:
- French Cruller (150 calories)
- Sugar Raised Donut (210 calories)
- Chocolate Frosted Donut (230 calories)
- Glazed Donut (230 calories)
- Marble Frosted Donut (230 calories)
I was surprised to discover that Dunkin' Donuts is not all about doughnuts. They also serve bagels, cookies, muffins, Danish, croissants, breakfast sandwiches, deli sandwiches, and hot and cold beverages including flavored coffee, smoothies, and teas.
Sounds like a good strategy on their part to have a variety of products and not just doughnuts and coffee meanwhile seeking national recognition. We'll see how they fare in the Southern Nevada market.