- Inox Bike Watch ($280.00) stainless steel bike chain band with a sterling silver clasp and sprocket on the face -- uber cute!
- Presidio Jacket Carve - Size Small ($69.00) functional but not shabby.
- Bike Earrings Tarma Designs ($20) stainless steel earrings for the girl who dreams about the next ride or any of the Terry jewelry.
- Sprocket Heart Earrings ($26) aren't these adorable?!
- Woolies by Sock Guy (3 for $30) holiday inspired socks and they'll keep my feet warm during winter.
- Yoga for Roadies ($25) book on core strength exercises for the cyclist.
- T-Bike Sweater - Size Small ($105) love this sweater.
- Indoor Herb Garden Starter Kit ($29.95) because my brown thumbs need practice!
- Cooking Light Fresh Food Fast ($15) fast and tasty meals with 5 ingredients or 15 minutes or less.
- Fotoclips 1-pack for $10.00 or 3-packs for $27.00
- Bamboo Single Point Knitting Needles Gift Set ($35.95) I would really love size 17 and 19 U.S. (12.5mm and 15.6mm gauge) in 9 in. or 12 in. length (14 in. okay).
- Knitting supplies (skeins of yarn, knitting book, or knitting needles (I have straight one-end in sizes 6, 8, 10.5, and 13)
- FM Transmitter/Charger ($12.99), Foldable Speakers ($9.99), AV Adapter ($19.99) Headset Splitter $3.99 for my black iPod Nano (3rd generation).
- iTunes gift certificates any amount; electronic gift certificate is perfectly fine.
- Flickr Pro Membership $24.95/yr. or $47.99 for 2 years because I LOVE sharing my photos.
- Bobby Flay's Grill It! book
- Photo printing gift certificates to Winkflash, Shutterfly, PhotoStamps
- Creative Memories Cutting System (in Round
or Oval) and blades
- Donation to the Nevada Humane Society
- Misting Tiki Lounger #MN905
- Roku Digital Video Player for NetFlix ($99.00)
- Steak Knives (for two, four, six or eight would be great!)
- Toaster Oven
My favorite colors: Red (fire engine), Green (key lime green), Black, Dark Brown
- iTunes (so I can fill up my 8GB iPod Nano I received for Christmas)
- Best Buy/Fry's (so I can buy accessories for my iPod)
- Staples/Office Depot (so I can fill up my office with more junk)
- Michael's Craft Store (who doesn't love Michael's?! I can always buy yarn or knitting needles and scrapbooking supplies)
- Borders/Barnes & Nobles (I love books!)
- Home Depot/Lowe's (we're always working on the house)
- Robinsons-May/Macy's (we can always purchase stuff for the house)
- Sally's Beauty Supply (every now and then I like to fry my hair)
- JERKY!! (Hot/glazed by Enjoy Foods--it's the BEST!! and DamnGoodJerky.com also has some good hot ones.
- Dark chocolate, chocolate-covered macadamia nuts
- Hot sauce-all varieties and hot snacks (wasabi peas, wasabi Funnyons, wasabi peanuts, wasabi chips...oh, yeah baby!!)
- Sweet-n-Sour gummies (Sweet Factory has: grapefruit slices, sour peaches, shoestrings, sour watermelon...aaaaAAaagggh!!!)
- Vera Wang Antibes Place Settings (We currently have 3 settings; honestly, I think we would only use the dinner and salad plates, soup/cereal bowls, serving bowl, and platters)
- Baking Pans (round or square, aluminum)
- Cookbooks (I especially would like to learn how to roast)
- Pot Rest
- Registry: Macy's (List 1, List 2), Bed & Bath, Dillard's, Williams-Sonoma
- Spice Rack
- Warming Plate/Stone
- CD-R's +/-, any LightScribe DVD-R' +/-
- Thongs (size-S), g-strings (size-S) from Victoria's Secret
- Bikinis (http://www.malibustrings.com/) string back micro bottoms in small, medium triangle top, booty shorts, and tank tops.
- Belts (scarf, sequin, tie, old-fashioned leather)
- Earrings (stainless steel, silver, white gold, gold)...sorry, I'm allergic to nickel.
- Costume Jewelry (rings)
- Purses (any cute fashionable purse) I get ones with inside pockets for cell phones, PDA's, etc.
- Shoes (size 7 1/2)
Jewelry organizer (earing and bracelet friendly)
- Make-up box (with tiers) in red or black
- Sephora Two Tone Portfolio Brush Set
Kelly Clarkson - "Breakaway" Album Israel Kamakawiwo'ole (Iz) - "Facing Future" Album
- Any collection of popular songs - ie., NOW! Music
- Paul Van Dyk "In Between", Ian Van Dahl "Lost and Found"
- Diary (I can't get enough although I only write in one book per year. I recently discovered the lifestyles subject journals at daisyarts.com)
- Notebooks (Love Jordi Labanda notebooks by Miquelrius. The 4"x6" colored pages makes the little notebook great for organizing my life's To-Do's and small enough to throw in my purse)
- Pens (I'm a collector, especially would like Jaffa 4-in-1 pens)
- Scrapbook accessories (punchers, scissors, die cuts, paper, stamps, stickers, cards--especially the Creative Memories Cutting System (in Round
or Oval) and blades)
- Organizer (for scrapbook materials)
Vacations imply searching out cheap flight deals and affordable hotel reservations. Preferences of flights don't matter any more, whether it is Aloha Airlines or not. What vacationers actually seek are the cost of car rentals Las Vegas has so many of, and the comfort of Orlando flights.