Caelia's Wish list for 2008Dear Santa,
I am 3½ years old and considered myself a "big girl" who loves getting presents - anything will do because I am not at all picky! Since I have a 5 month old little brother, I have been helping out my mommy and daddy by doing things on my own, like getting myself dressed for the day, brush my teeth, using the bathroom, taking afternoon nap without giving my mommy grief, feeding myself with little or no mess, preparing for bed at night without being asked too many times, and help look after my baby brother - even share some of my toys!
Currently I am wearing size 4 or 4/5 (XS girl size) clothes, shoes size 10 or 11. I love fairies and princesses. Because I have been a very good girl from morning till night, perhaps you can fulfill my short wish list!
Life-sized pony @ Costco
Tinkerbell, Snow White, Aladdin DVD movies
Big castle, kitchen/house/market/cottage play set @ Wal-Mart/Target
Princess dress-up trunk @ Costco
Leap Frog educational toys/books
Activity set - coloring books/markers/color crayons/stickers/notebooks/story books/painting
Disney Princess Cash Register, baby or girl doll w/ clothes, all found @ Wal-Mart.
Whether or not I get anything, I will still have a wonderful Christmas with my aunts, uncles, and grandparents who are coming from afar. We will laugh, eat and be merry!
Caelia Savanh Fleming
P.S. I am attaching my little brother's wish list.
Back to everyone's wish list.
Caelia's Wish List for 2007
- Your name: Caelia
- Favorite colors to wear: Right now anything goes although I like white/cream, and bright colors!
- Hobbies: Anything goes as far as my hobbies. I love to draw, paint, dance, talk on the phone all day if mommy lets me, watch Thomas train/George the Monkey movies, play any kind of sports, etc.
- Favorite Music: I lOVE to dance any kind of music.
- Kitchen Theme: I would love magnets for mommy's fridge because I love to be with her when she is in the kitchen. I would love to have my own cooking tools.
- Living Room Theme: This is mommy's territory BUT I do have my very own play room and I can have any kind of toys in it.
- Wouldn't Want as a gift: I don't really care for stuffed animals.
- Would LOVE to receive as gift: Mommy loves to shop for me @ Children's Place.com, K-Swiss Shoes.com, bargainchildrensclothing.com or big girls' toys.
- Favorite Treats: mommy and daddy would like me to eat healthy foods.
- Knick-Knacks: I love books, lots and lots of books! I don't have a big collection of books yet but I would like to.
- Anything else? Mommy and daddy are going to teach me how to play golf this year. I need golf gear
I will be turning 2 years old this April and currently I am wearing size 2T (24 months) but come spring thru summer I may be able to wear 3T on summer dresses. Shoes I am currently wearing size 5½ INFANTbut come spring I will probably wear size 6 INFANT.